Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Where has March gone?!?

Hello all!

Sorry for being MIA recently; there has been a lot going on in my life! But hopefully I'm back as frequently as before.

In other Lilly news, check out Under The Palm Tree's facebook page (or any of your favorite VIA shops; since the scuttlebutt from a corporate store employee is they aren't getting them) for some really exciting information about some coming re-cuts in Peel and eat and Let them eat cake...Love them! This pic is just an idea... :)

In other news, I have been addicted to buying the latest shipment of Lilly...I got great St. Patty's deals at VIA stores as well as during the sale...below is just an idea of some of the goodies I picked up. (Can you tell I LOVE the hotty pink first impression print!)
This one in Lilly's Big Squeeze but its no longer on the Lilly site. And these two pieces on sale!

Did any of you get goodies at the VIA stores sales or any new pieces from spring??

xxAmy

PS. All images from Lilly Pulitzer.


No comments:

Post a Comment