Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Woodland Creatures

I feel like this fall has been all about the woodland creature! Loving the foxes at Tory Burch to the mallard ducks at Burberry to bats at Marc Jacobs. And I'm really into it!
I just nabbed a pair of the Tory Burch fox smoking slippers in navy and can't wait for their arrival.

I was thoroughly unimpressed with Lilly this fall. There are only two dressed I even have my eye on and only if they go on sale. The Jonah and the Davie.


Thought on the fall Lilly line? I was excited for it until I saw it in person. Mostly stripes and solids with a few fun prints.  The Hollyhock Gigi in the best print and I think last fall and the fall 2008 lines were so much better!

Xx, Amy




2 comments:

  1. I Blogged about Lilly today too! Totally agree with the Fall Lilly line. Although I did love the blue/green stripe Elsa too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes are too cute. love lilly but i dont love how the new line is polyester! Have a happy Tuesday and be sure to enter to win a custom made shot glass! . BTW I am your newest follower and cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete