Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Who doesn't LOVE a Lilly deal?!?

Well, Lilly stores are giving away the adorable Lilly towel with any $350 purchase; and since the new fall line is now in stores, it could be a great add on in you don't already have one!

And now, the pièce de résistance; Under the Palm Tree has hooked up with Shopaholic in Alabama to give her readers 20% off orders of $500 and up on the new fall line. I know that sounds like a lot, but just four of the things I want put me over $500 and besides, 20% off is better than nothing which is what we would get buying from any other store. So, stop over at her blog to check out the details! And support UTPT!

That's all I have; I have to call UTPT to get in my order!!!

xxAmy

PS. College prep has a fab giveaway! Go check it out!

5 comments:

  1. Oh la la! Thanks for the heads up!!! You should visit my blog TCSK because The Pink Pelican, another via shop, is graciously giving away the LP towel you pictured!!! Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually did post them on Re-Lilly too. My fingers are crossed that someone likes them there!

    I'm obsessed with UTPT too! They ship so quickly, and have the best deals around, and even better that there's no sales tax. Huge plus! I've got two Nettie dresses, men's swim trunks (can't forget the hubs) and a couple of shirts headed my way from UTPT. You'll have to do a post on what you purchased from the Fall line, and how it all fits, when it all comes in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm always checking out "southern" blogs and found you on another southern blog. I'm assuming you are getting your MLS?? I'm a huge library supporter and serve on the board of trustees at our local libraries. Love Lilly as well.

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what a deal! I wish I would have seen this a few days ago, boo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally game to buy $350 worth of Lilly to get this cute towel! The boyfriend might not be too happy, though. Ha!

    ReplyDelete