Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A blog award!


Merci beaucoup to The Social Knight for sending me this award! Its the kick in the bum I needed to post! Its been a crazy week but I must not let that stop me from blogging!

Now to the rules!
Thank and link back to the person(s) who gave the award. Post 7 facts about yourself. Award other bloggers!

1. I graduate with my Master of Science in Library and Information Sciences (MSLIS) on June 10!! Its been on my mind a great deal lately since I only have 15 more class weeks to make it thru!
2. I have a yorkie and a yorkie-chon and want another pup ASAP!
3. I have a slight (read: MAJOR!!) shopping addiction. I get such a rush from shopping. I probably should do something about it...but then I would never get to go visit my favorite sales girls anymore!
4. I'm obsessed with cosmetics; I don't wear a ton of makeup but I'm always buying and trying something new.
5. I never go anywhere without my kate spade planner...I'm still 'old school' like that!
6. As a librarian, I don't read nearly as much as I want or would like to!
7. If I wasn't a librarian, I would probably be a buyer for a company. I was offered a job doing that back when I worked retail but I love being a librarian too much! (Weird, I know)

And there you go! Some random facts. And now, I tag...

CanadianPrep
kate spade-aholic
Miss Southern Prep
and all of my lovely readers! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read the rantings of lil' ol' me!

xxAmy


No comments:

Post a Comment