Monday, October 25, 2010

Homecoming!

This past Saturday was my school's homecoming; what fun it was! And it was a beautiful day; couldn't have asked for a better one actually. The sun was out, it wasn't windy or cold. Our football team won but our soccer and water polo teams put up a good fight but couldn't bring in a win.
That evening, I chaperoned the dance. I figured since the boy's dates were dressing up and getting new dresses, I should too!


Coach Kourtney Heel

The heels are pewter and so much cuter in person! I think they will perfect for an up-coming fall party we are going to in 2 weeks. See, I am planning on wearing these more than once. :)

Hope you all had a fab weekend!

xxAmy

PS: A Preppy Princess is hosting a Christmas Card Swap; I hope it will be a lot of fun so sign up if you have time!

1 comment: