Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New e-blog

As we all know, I live for deals! And it just so happens, UTPT's Hadley has started an email blog and get this; each blog post contains a coupon to be used the following week; last week was 30% off any full price piece!!! Amazing! And eblog readers get free shipping with any purchase over $150; which is really easy to do (fortunately or not, I'm not quite sure!) The eblog also features sale items; which were considered new as soon as a month ago!
If you want to be added to the eblog list, just email Hadley at
hkombrin@slu.edu with your name, state and birthday (I think that's it!)
I am planning to order this beauty from UTPT today before the 30% off sale ends!

Sandpiper Dress Crane Pose

That's all from me! Hope you all had a fab Columbus Day (and hopefully were off from work or school!)

xxAmy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info I just emailed Hadley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their amazing deals, and yes, I've definitely taken advantage of them! Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete