Sunday, September 19, 2010

Looking for new Sperrys

I am in need of a new pair of rain boots and boat shoes and I found some amazing options on Zappos (which I love btw; free shipping both ways, woo hoo!)

I absolutely love these duck boots; I have classic LL Bean ones but these are so fun!
These pink patent shoes are so great for jazzing up a boring winter outfit! And while these will never beat my Hunters, they are so darling!

What new fall pieces are must-have! What new looks are you loving right now???

xxAmy

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those pink sperrys!!! I would totally get those but apparently my parents think I'm spending too much money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those duck boots! I had pink rainboots with white polka dots from J. Crew for a long time, but then they ripped, so I got Duck Boots, which I love! Hope you've had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete