Friday, January 14, 2011

Lilly Lifeguard Press for Spring

With this whirlwind of a week, I only just got a chance to look at the most recent Under the Palm Tree blog and it was worth the wait! (if you want to get on the list, email Hadley: hadley.kombrink@gmail.com with your name, state of residence and birthday!)
I can't say too much about the blog but we got a sneak peek of some of the new Lifeguard Press goodies and wow! They are so great! I already put in my pre-order for basically one of everything!
And I found a picture online of the look book someone else leaked (shame on you!!!) But thought I would share the darling sun glass strap! I ordered the one in Later Gator and on the back it says "Wear pink and make the boys wink!" Isn't that so fun!


Hope you all have a fab weekend and I'm sure you are looking forward to Lilly on Rue La La this Sunday as much as I am!
xxAmy

1 comment: