Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year, New Disappointment

As I mentioned last week, Lilly is running a 'New Year, New You' promotion and I stopped by the King of Prussia mall to check out the free gift. I will admit, it was quite a disappointment. The gift is a magnet...a 5 x 7 oval magnet with the Lilly signature surrounded by a green band. (Picture to come; I have temporarily misplaced my camera cord!)
To say I was underwhelmed is an understatement! After a promotion titled 'New Year, New You' and needing to spend $150, I was expecting something like a key chain for keeping your gym membership on or a refrigerator note pad for your shopping list so you can stay organized. Anything but a magnet (and not even a cute one at that!)
So, I guess I will just keep saving my pennies for Under the Palm Tree's upcoming 9th birthday promotion in which they are promising fabulous GWPs and as usual, great deals! They have some resort items at 40 and 50% off on their website under new arrivals. If you have had your eye on something, please check them out! Also, if you want to be in the know for UTPT's fab promotions, email Hadley to be added to the email blog; the only place to get deals and specials. We're not even allowed to blog or tell others about them who aren't subscribers to the eblog!
Well, I'm off to work on some homework; its only the second week of classes and I'm already swamped!

xxAmy

No comments:

Post a Comment