Monday, May 24, 2010

Already dreaming of my next Lillys...

Already wore my amazing new Not So Crabby Roslyn skirt out yesterday to MANY compliments (including one from DH)! So, in anticipation of my losing 10 pounds (I need these new pieces, so I am sticking to my guns this week!) here are my teases to get me motivated to stick to my plan!

The Sullivan Nautical is to die for! I tried it on this past weekend and was pleasantly surprised how cute it was on! Not nearly as shapeless as I imagined.

The Bowen Basket-weave is gorgeous! Didn't see it in my local Lilly at King of Prussia Mall, but I heard rumblings of it coming out at the end of this month, beginning of next. Plenty of time for me to reach my 10 lbs goal. :)


And I know the Shayna is old news but I am still in love with it. But its price tag has kept me away from it thus far.


And lastly...the Eliot Shirt dress. I don't know if this is a good look for me or not; I had one in a different print a few months back and ended up returning it because it made me look huge! Maybe after this next 10 pounds, I can try one again.

Just browsing through other blogs, I have seen numerous people loving the Sullivan Nautical...I may have to pick that one up before my goal is reached for fear of it selling out!!


In other news, I have one follower. Yey!!! Maybe I will do a drawing or something to attract more...

xxAmy

No comments:

Post a Comment