Friday, May 28, 2010

Fabulous Memorial Day Weekend!

I hope everyone has a fun, fabulous and Lilly-filled Memorial Day weekend!

I will be in the Poconos with my best girls for my bachelorette weekend. I'm scared and excited! We leave tomorrow morning and as usual there has been drama already. Miscommunications, changes in plans, all this stuff. Its always worth it when we finally all get together but its nerve-wracking getting to that point!


Anyway, I am making us a chocolate bundt cake for breakfast. I am pretty excited about it since this is the first time I will be using my heritage bundt pan from Williams-Sonoma.
I hope it looks half as pretty as it does in this picture!

'See' you all on Tuesday!!!

xxAmy

1 comment:

  1. How did it turn out? Hope you had a great weekend with your girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete