Thursday, June 3, 2010

What a busy week!

Well, I have been back from my bachelorette weekend since Monday afternoon and I can say I had fun but was happy to be home! It was busy and fun and tiring.
Tuesday and Wednesday were the last two days of school for students and today was graduation. Yey! Tomorrow is my last day; just finishing up some things in the library then my official summer begins!

Then I start wedding activities like a mad woman! I have to make the favors, the place cards, the wedding programs, and about a thousand other things! We are at two weeks away tomorrow. OMG.

In other news, the Lilly warehouse sale is less than one week away!!! I can not wait.

xxAmy

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you had a blast at from your bachelorette weekend! You sound so busy but at least some of it is fun! Glad summer is almost here! Thanks for entering my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the warehouse sale! I'm so looking forward to it next week as well. Best of luck with your wedding preparations :)

    ReplyDelete