Friday, May 21, 2010

Lilly Pulitzer GWP Saturday

Okay, so I talked the (future) DH into letting me have another mini-shopping spree tomorrow at Lilly so I can get my beach towel GWP!! Yey!


So, I am in looove with the Roslyn skirt in Classic White Not So Crabby.


And I am in desperate need for a new swimsuit and I love the Hotty Ten Speed print.

So those are my picks for tomorrow! I called ahead and they set aside all my sizes and a towel so I can just pop in and pick it all up because I assume they will be really busy.

I brought out my Jack Rogers today for the first time this year and they were looking a bit ratty so I think I will pick up some new ones tomorrow. I am thinking about going for the Hamptons Navajo Midwedge - a bit of a wedge but not so much I won't be able to wear them alll day.
Thankfully the (future) DH is pretty understanding of my shopping habits. Well, I think that's enough to look forwards to tomorrow!

xxAmy

No comments:

Post a Comment