Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rediscovering Ina! And more Lilly!

A month ago, I began a different schedule at work; 9 - 5. It was horrible; and I got home every night and just passed out! I am now back to 730 - 330 and after walking and bathing Lily (she was not a happy pup!!) I was flipping through channels and rediscovered Ina Garten, host of Barefoot Contessa on food network. She is so fun and lovely! I had forgotten how much I enjoyed her show. So in honor of this, I am making one of my favorite recipes from her show! The Deeply Chocolate Gelato is so delicious! Find it here.
So Yummy!

Next, I was on fb today and saw Under the Palm Tree's Memorial Day promo and omg...
Put UNDER THE PALM TREE in the Order Notes section to receive the following on all purchases: Spend 200 - get 50 off, 300 - get 100 off, 400 - 150 off, 500 - 200 off, 600 - 250 off etc, and 1000 - get 450 off!! All in-stock merchandise applies - spring, summer, basics, Lifeguard Press, and SALE!

So excited! Unfortunately, they don't have this dress I stumbled upon searching the Lilly site to see if I missed any new things I must have! And I love this Janet Lurex dress!
I need to decide if I want to order from UTPT or hold out for the Warehouse Sale that will be here in TWO weeks! OMG! I feel like I was just at the fall warehouse sale. Since I will be done school by then, I am going to try to go Wednesday morning at 5AM. That's right. I am going to be one of those crazy people at the Valley Forge convention center at an ungodly hour for the sake of LILLY! Anyone else going???

Well, random post, but then again, it was a random day for me!

xxAmy

1 comment:

  1. I love that dress! I left you an award on my blog! Hope you had a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete