Thursday, May 20, 2010

My First Post

Well, this is my first attempt at blogging or anything like this so I will be learning as I go.
I am a native southerner, Lubbock, TX, and was transplanted to PA a number of years ago. I went to Kutztown University and graduated with my BS in Library Science and a minor in Literature. I am a librarian at a private school and currently enrolled at Drexel University in pursuit of my MLIS in Archival Studies. When I graduate in (hopefully) May 2011, the (future) DH and I plan on moving back below the Mason-Dixon Line to South Carolina or DC.
My interests are planning my wedding, June 18, 2010. My dog Lilian Rose, a Yorkshire Terrier, Lilly Pulitzer, Tiffany, LV, Tory Burch, preppy clothes, monograms, getting great deals, having fun, traveling...

No comments:

Post a Comment